Industries in India are classified by the NIC Codes or National Industrial (Activity) Classification codes. Privy Data Enterprises prepares industry analysis reports according to the NIC codes presently followed by the Central Statistics Organization of the Government of India.
Grouping various industries according to NIC codes offers the advantage of being able to clearly identify not only distinct industries but also which industries act as downstream consumers and upstream suppliers for a particular industry.
This helps us in creating more dynamic reports offering you a more holistic view of the industry of your interest!
Industries can be grouped under the following categories:
- Banking & Financial
- Energy - Oil & Gas, Oil Field Services and Renewables
- High Tech
- Life Sciences
- Media & Information Services
- Resources - Metals, Mining & Construction
- Travel, Transportation & Hospitality
- Retail & Consumer Products